Monday, July 23, 2007

I DID IT!!! TWICE

Yes, I did it...my first class was a success. SGT has the nicest customers. My August class looks like it will sell out soon too. Thanks to all who came to the class and made it memorable. Second, I got up on the wake board after not being at the lake for TWO years. Last summer I had foot surgery so missed the lake experience altogether. And at "my age" I wasn't sure I could get these old bones up. My family had a much needed weekend of R and R. It was exciting to see my 5 year old daughter's excitement for the water sports. She loved it all and wanted to be first on everything. Here's some pictures I will definitely have to scrap. Looking forward to all the new product shipping from CHA Summer.

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats Pamela!! So glad your first class was a success. Your pages are awesome--it is no wonder your classes are selling out!