Thursday, July 19, 2007

A New Look


Tonight is my first class at Scrappin' Good Times. Although I admit, I am a little nervous, I am also very excited. SGT has the best customers that make the classes fun and a joy to teach...so, I am looking forward to getting to know the customers better and share the love of Scrapbooking with them. On that note - I took some time to add current pictures to my "heritage" layout. Although the look is the same, the pictures can be swapped out. This is my son when he was one. The journaling reads..."Here you are at one year old. You are such a happy little boy with the most contagious laughter. Always remember...within your mind and heart are the keys to open any door. I love you with all my heart. Mommy 7.13.01"

2 comments:

Cindy F said...

How did it go Pamela? I was thinking of you Thursday night. Love the alternate LO with your son's pics.

Jennifer Priest said...

Love how you added the non-heritage pics to the LO--great way to show versatility. Glad your class went well!~