Monday, July 9, 2007

Avila Farms

I have to tell anyone who is going to the central coast you MUST stop by Avila Farms. They are a working farm with the best produce selection. There are animals to feed (sheep, goats, cows, ponies, Emu's, etc.), hay rides, roasted corn on the cobb, ice cream store. You can even pick your own rasberries, olalaberries, and peaches. It's just such a relaxing place to hang out for the afternoon. Thank goodness I just finished scrapbooking last years trip. I wonder how long it will take me to do this years? Take a look at how beautiful the central coast it.

p.s. Thank you Jennifer...you're the best.

3 comments:

simply susan said...

I know Avila Farms quite well. We have a beach house in Shell Beach and can ride over to Avila Farms. Their cinnamon rolls first thing in the morning are heaven! I love all of their pies and crisps. The homemade jams make great gifts.

Glad to hear you had a great vacation.
-Susan

Jennifer Priest said...

You are too nice! LOL Love your slide show by the way...and we'll definitely have to check Avila farm out!

Michelle said...

Hey Pam,

Love the slide show! I especially love the "By the Sea" lay out!