Friday, September 19, 2008

WOW, Life is crazy

I taught my last "Pieces of My Past" layout class Thursday night at SGT. It was sad to say goodbye to all the wonderful ladies who took my class every month. A huge thanks and hugs to Trish who shared them with me for over a year now. I will miss them all.

I have several past kits if anyone is interested. Not sure I want to do an "Etsy" store because I'm not even sure what it is yet...but, if anyone is interested in them, let me know. My layout this month was in honor or Al's grandmother from Holland who died of breast cancer. The papers are from Melissa Frances and SGT has them in stock with lots of the embellishments that match the line.



(OK I have tried for 2 days to get this photo turned around...any suggestions?)

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Nice page. Sounds like you are turning to a new chapter in your life. Good luck and congrats on all the success you did have during your time teaching!