Thursday, September 4, 2008

Almost a Week

Wow is this going to take some getting used to. This is the first year I DON'T have to pick up kids in the middle of the day. Both Savannah and Austin are in school ALL day...YEAH. I don't want to sound to excited but I am loving the fact that I have the ENTIRE day to plan something. I took this week to work around the house and just veg (sorry hubby, I guess housewives do sit around, watch TV, and eat Bon Bons). Well this weekend it's back to work. I have a huge "honey do" list. (See Al - that's what I've been doing all week - making lists for you...I'm so thoughtful.)

I didn't realize how much energy it takes just to keep everyone on schedule and on task...soccer, winter baseball, bating cages, pool...the list goes on. Savannah is also having to adjust to full day. The first few days I had to carry her to the car. She comes home completely wiped out.

Here are my two cuties looking so much older than last year.

No comments: