Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Insane or Ambitious

I started today on my scrap area which is also my storage room and was my husband's office...let's just say it is FULL. Of course it started as a cleaning project then quickly moved to a reorganize/rearrange project and now - guess what - it's a painting project. I left to pick up a gallon before the kids got out of school. It's called Palm Breeze, a really pretty color of green that I think will be very smoothing once it's on the wall and all my stuff is back to being organized. Wish me luck :)



This is the isle I have left my family to pass through the garage. This car isn't coming out anytime soon. Tomorrow it's off the my favorite store - The Container Store.

1 comment:

Michelle R. said...

You will get it all organized and then we will all drool over your space. I know organizing can be overwhelming because I had just done my room