Thursday, June 14, 2007

Today's the Day!!!

Well this is the last day of school. I can't wait to NOT have a schedule. I used to hate the summers because I have always been such a structured person. But now I look forward to the days at the beach with my feet in the sand. It's such a relaxing experience. (Expect for the fact my 7 year old is out too far jumping waves and my 5 year old is scared now she'll get eaten by a shark...so much for the National Geographic channel.) I can't wait to NOT get ready, go down to my "pit" and work on my pages. I'll have to post the results now that I am a blogger.

p.s. Does this count towards journaling??? You know, anything to multi task.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Lazy days of summer are here! Love your blog and yes, this sounds just like journaling!

The pic your kids took of you is great!

Cindy F said...

Boy, do I ever hear ya! I love the freedom of summer. Enjoy!