Monday, June 18, 2007

One More Down


One more school layout DONE!!! Only Valentine's and Graduation then Savannah's school album is up to date. Next will be Austin's. I try to have their school album's done before school's out...not so this year. That's why I am hurrying now. I always have them write at least their name and grade on a page to document their handwriting. They love that and it makes the pages their own.

I'm not sure you can see the detail on the circles. I added lots of brads and sequins. It really added detail.

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Ooh I totally love what you did with this LO. That Doodlebug paper is too cute--love your idea of cutting around the circles. I'll be scraplifting that, thank you! TFS!

Pamela said...

You're more than welcome to "scraplift." I love it that you loved it. It makes to whole process worth it.

Scrapdog1-- said...

Soooooooo cute and great idea about the page signing. Thanks for the tips and ideas. Can't wait to see what is next.