Friday, June 8, 2007

July Heritage Class


Here is my July class at Scrappin Good Times on July 19th starting at 6:00 pm. These are beautiful papers from We R Memory Keepers. I love their lines and especially the new Precious Metal Hardward. By the way, I just saw a new shipment of the hardware come in the store. Hurry if you're interested, it goes quick. There is still room in the class so next time you are in the store be sure to sign up for the class or kit.

My August class is out of Paper Loft, another one of my favorites. (oh, who am I kidding, they are all my favorites.) and I am working on September's class out of Foof-a-la. It's also looking really good.

If you love these papers but don't have "old" pictures, change current favorites to black/white or sephia and it will look FABULOUS.

2 comments:

Cindy F said...

Pamela, you *KNOW* I adore this LO. Simply gorgeous! Love your style.

Pamela said...

Thanks Cindy...you know you are an inspiration thanks for the goodies in my foler