Saturday, August 25, 2007

What am I thinking

I have no children this weekend so last night My Hubby and I ate at the NEW Melting Pot in downtown Brea then took in a movie. Let me tell you...it was an experience. Although the food was tasty, I found it to be hard work and a little time consumming cooking my own food. We got there at 6pm and did not leave until 8:30. Yes, a 2 1/2 hour dinning experience. And it wasn't cheep either. Because we were with a few other couples, we had a great time. BUT now it's Saturday morning and I'm up already up - AT 6 AM. What am I thinking. I guess my body is done sleeping so now it wants to be up. It would have been nice sleeping in this morning. On a side note, I added another Good Time Girl to the list: Joy Campbell. Check out her blog sometime too.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

I saw a new Melting Pot being built in Rancho and am curious to check it out. Thanks for the heads up on the time and cost. What a fun weekend--no kids!!! Hope you got some time to scrap!

Pamela said...

Hi Jennifer,

Nope no scrapbooking. My hubby and I spendt the weekend eating out and riding the motorcycle. It was pretty fun acting like we were kidless. We ate several time at a new crepe place here in Brea. That was the bomb. SOOOOO delicious.